SSFF My favicon ~ Smallvector

Home Ad

Recent Posts

Advertisement

My favicon

Hi there, 

How are you all today?

Here, you can see My favicon vector image for this blog. I've made it for my blog. i just thought it can define the title, but it's OK if you can't. Sometimes Natural things are so beautiful that you wanna see it in time-lapse moment like Time appears to be moving faster and you are there in same position. hope you felt that way at some-moment 😉.


My blog's favicon
My favicon

As you can see There is little flying birds also, and little like mountain shape with perfect circle shapes. and a little shadow for them. well sun is much reddish just because i like that way.

So, it can define about how i like the natural stuffs in graphics design. Hope in next posts i could show my work about it too. and hope you like it too.

Thanks,
Saurabh kariya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Popular Posts

Categories

Ad Code

<>