SSFF Fastfood icons ~ Smallvector

Home Ad

Recent Posts

Advertisement

Fastfood icons

Hey people,

Hope You're Doing well,
Here's some of my Icon pack work as Icon set for Fast-food.


Icon set for Fast-Food
Icons - Fast-food
Yes, There is Shadow in there. but, It's not included in real file, i want to share it here so i thought let me add some shadow so you can see transparency and Boom!! Here we go...😄 

I was trying to make it different style for icon and I've finally reach there. It's also in my Shutter-stock profile for sale as like my previous icon-set.
So eat Healthy and Stay Healthy in your Routine day-life and enjoy the life. hope you like this icon-set. 

Thanks,
Saurabh kariya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Popular Posts

Categories

Ad Code

<>