SSFF Tower vector ~ Smallvector

Home Ad

Recent Posts

Advertisement

Tower vector

In this blog there is vector of Tower from Portugal.
It's from same project as my previous post, take a look.

Vector of Tower
Vector Tower

Hi People,

In this image tracing I've added Same Pixelate as my previous image tracing example, It's also from one of portugal buildings. There is black and white color Library I've used in this image from illustrator. I've added color gradient in Tower building. Again simple image tracing example.

Hope you like my work here.
For further inquiry and to reach this or similar design work here:
Click here


Thanks for visiting and sharing,
Saurabh kariya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Popular Posts

Categories

Ad Code

<>