SSFF Sticker Xoxo ~ Smallvector

Home Ad

Recent Posts

Advertisement

Sticker Xoxo

Hi there,

Here in this post you are seeing sticker for Xoxo, take a look.

Sticker for xoxo
sticker-xoxo

As you can see I've added little noisy shadow here. i was trying to add nice shadow and i like this way. it looks good for me and hope it does look nice to users too.

Xoxo sticker was from one of my sticker design pack for valentine's day. i was playing with brushes in Photoshop and i found out this type of sticker design. like little bubble effect in letter "o". may be this way it look attractive. this design can be used in Whatsapp sticker or may be some chat application too.

So, hope you enjoy my work here about my sticker design project for valentine's day.

Thanks,
Saurabh kariya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Popular Posts

Categories

Ad Code

<>