SSFF Golden ratio ~ Smallvector

Home Ad

Recent Posts

Advertisement

Golden ratio

Check this out natural Golden ratio and point of view about nature:

sparrow
Golden ratio



Hi there,

    I've heard about golden ratio a lot in designing. well it's coincident about my pic that I've click in my house. A little new born sparrow trying to fly away in sky for the very first time. in monsoon season I've watch this entire moment of that baby sparrow's first fly. it was very beautiful so i clicked it in my phone.

So, now i realise why it was so beautiful. because golden-ratio always looks good in real life also. I was trying to convert this in vector, and it looks awesome.

I thought i can put this story in this Blog, so hope you enjoy real-life Golden-ratio example.


Thanks,
Saurabh kariya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Popular Posts

Categories

Ad Code

<>